A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Pension Administrator to join a well established in-house pension team on a Fixed term 12 month contract. Working within an established In-house pension team based in Manchester – this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain some highly desirable in-house experience within a firm who can offer a extremely varied, exciting and diverse administration position.
The main daily duties of the role will include:
• Working with with the operational pensions team to ensure all member requests for quotations and information are dealt with in a timely manner
• Check and authorise other peoples work ensuring all responses are accurate and fulfill the members requests
• Prioritize your daily workload to ensure all SLA’s are met
• Assist with pensions administration as required
• Assist with answering the Pensions Helpline providing accurate and timely information to members in a positive manner
• Complete ad hoc processes as directed by team leader
This role will offer the right candidate a chance to see how an successful in-house pension team operates whilst also being given the opportunity to get involved in project and system work as well as liaise directly with the Pension Manager and senior members of staff within the business.
The right candidate will have a thorough understanding of pension schemes in the UK and previous experience of all aspects of pensions administration including the mentoring of other staff members and checking of their manual calculations. As well as this you will have a good understanding of DB/ DC pension schemes and be committed to delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
Please quote PSH1610-94 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.