An award winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers, with an excellent reputation for delivering impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies, are currently seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their team in Birmingham.
* Provide comprehensive support to Senior Financial Advisers.
* Providing administration support in relation to valuations, transfer of servicing and client reviews to allow Sales Consultants to conduct efficient client meetings
* Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to their financial affairs
* Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experiences:
* Working knowledge of Pensions and Retirement Administrative Support
* Experience within the Financial Services market
* Must have a good understanding of remuneration structures e.g. fees and commissions etc
* You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office, have a good working knowledge of Excel software and some experience of using Adviser Office (Iress) would be an advantage.
Reward is an important part of the my client's employment relationship, which also includes challenging and rewarding work, growth and career development opportunities, and being part of a growing company who genuinely care about each of its employees and their wellbeing. Specifically, you will be rewarded with:
Employee benefits which includes 23 plus days holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service.
Please quote PKG1611-83 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.