An award-winning, recognised leader in the UK Pensions Consultancy industry is currently recruiting an experienced Pensions Investment Consultant to join its growing team; to take a lead role in the management of a portfolio of clients that the company provides investment advice to concerning their Occupational DB and DC Pension schemes.
Main duties of the role include:
* Working with Trustees to advise on the design and implementation of tangible, progressive investment strategies in line with current market trends
* Attendance at Trustees meetings to lead discussions on investment issues; including presentation of performance monitoring reports and discussion of topical investment matters
* To undertake proactive market research and work with senior stakeholders to initiate, build and maintain a buy list of managers in specified sectors
* To provide support to the new business team in production of tender submissions, and subsequently attend pitches to discuss the firm's investment consulting proposition
* Mentor junior members of the team to develop the required skills to progress within the organisation
To be successful in this role it is essential that applicants have direct experience of providing investment consultancy experience to a range of clients regarding their UK DB and DC Pension schemes! It is important that candidates have the ability to identify and develop sales opportunities and should be comfortable working closely with Scheme Actuaries, as well as demonstrating an active interest in the Pensions Investment industry in order to contribute to product and service development ideas. Finally, you will need to have a positive, pragmatic attitude to your work and excellent communication skills, as well as FCA Regulated Individual Status.
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary of up to £65k (depending on experience), a discretionary bonus, 23 days holiday (rising to 25 days after two years’ service), and enrolment into the company Pension, Life Cover and Flexible Benefit plans (helping you look after you and your family).
Please quote PTM1608-82 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.