Are you a DB or DC Pensions Administrator? Seeking an exciting opportunity to develop within a growing and successful Pensions organisation? If so, then waste no time and apply today as this could be the prefect opportunity for you!
As a Pensions Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Calculation and payment of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
• Maintenance of membership records and other documentation
• Understanding and application of benefits structures, Trust Deed and Rules, HMRC procedures and Disclosure requirements
• Project work as directed by Team Leader or Manager
• Liaison with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
• Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following experiences and qualities:
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Be organised, methodical and logical in approach to delegated responsibilities
• Has high standards, excellent quality and customer responsiveness
• Able to plan and then be flexible with that plan
• Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pensions experience
• Able to communicate effectively
• Has a can do attitude and takes pride in work
This is a great opportunity to work for this professional organisation based in Leeds! This client continues to win new business and expand on their client portfolio, so you can feel assured that this is an excellent company to work for! Alongside this being a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, you will also be offered a competitive salary, annual bonus, enrolment on the company Pension and Private Medical Insurance schemes, and additional flexible benefits; which you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.
Please quote PKG1608-70 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.