A growing organisation of Chartered Financial Planners are seeking a talented Corporate Scheme Administrator to join their fast-paced and successful department - and assist them and their clients with key information and duties.
Within this role your key responsibilities include;
* To conduct research and ensure that the most cost effective and appropriate policies are selected at renewal making sure that all policies are in line with current legislation
* To administer all joiners and leavers into the scheme and ensuring payment files are maintained
* To liaise with clients and insurance companies in respect of general and technical queries, including claims on behalf of clients
* To clearly understand the make-up of all group schemes and the service that you are required to deliver to each client
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experiences:
* Intermediate Word & Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience of working for an IFA
* Good organisational skills
* Group Pensions experience
In return, alongside a competitive salary, this role also offers a discretionary bonus scheme, 23 days holiday (rising to 25 days after five years' service), enrolment onto the company Pension plan, and Life Assurance cover.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge that is rewarding and fulfilling then apply ASAP due to positions like this being in high demand!
Please quote PKG1611-67 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.