A Globally respected and reputable leader within the Pensions industry are currently looking to expand their Surrey Office. If you're an experienced Pension Calculation Analyst and looking to make a move in your career then this is the ideal role for you!
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
• Interpret pension & technical documentation and member data
• Interact with the external client facing self-service administration teams and the systems teams based in the UK and Manila
• Produce detailed calculation proforma from first principles and supporting automation test packs
• Collaborate with the Lead System Consultant team during data migration to ensure consistency between the data and calculation project streams
• Acceptance test calculation and supporting software
• Assist in due diligence exercises by analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
The successful candidate for this role will need to be an experienced individual within the Pensions industry who has the ability to deal with a high volume of work. You need to possess a wealth of experience of working on Defined Benefits (essential) and Defined Contribution (desirable) schemes, as well as experience of Occupational Pension Schemes. To be successful in this role, it is important that you have a systems focus and ideally historic pensions Knowledge. It is essential you have the technical knowledge to back up your previous experience. Ideally you will either be working towards or already possess the PMI qualification.
This is your chance to work for a Globally respected and admired company who are right at the forefront of the Pensions industry. They have offices based throughout the UK and offer genuine career prospects to grow and fulfil your full potential. In reward for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary as well as a benefits package that includes a stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary bonus of up to 10%, 25 days holiday and a fantastic flexible benefits scheme.
Please quote PRD1512-83 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits Division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.