If you are experienced in the field of Pensions, working with Defined Benefit schemes and have had direct contact with Clients and Trustees then this could be the right role for you! Our client, a highly successful Pensions Consultancy based in the heart of Newcastle are looking to employ an experienced Pensions professional to join their team as a Client and Project Manager.
Within this role you will be performing a varied role that includes:
• Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients’ requirements.
• Day to day management of client relationship with trustees and key Company contacts.
• Providing ad hoc assistance to the admin team on annual tasks and projects.
• A particular focus on leading large ad hoc projects and exercises, some of which are already in progress.
• Attending trustee board and sub-committee meetings, in person and by telephone, to deliver admin reports and project updates.
• Leading regular update calls with this client to discuss individual cases and upcoming project work.
To be successful, in addition to the relevant Pensions experience required to perform the role, you need to be able to display the following skills and attributes:
• A thorough knowledge of Pension administration activities and the ability to apply this knowledge to any scheme.
• Previous Pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) schemes
• A thorough knowledge of Pensions legislation including Pensions taxation (both pre and post A-Day), contracting out and preservation.
• Proven experience of handling complex member queries and calculations.
• Previous presentational experience is required in order to lead in client meetings and new business presentations.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a benefits package that includes a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary Bonus, 23 days holiday and a fantastic Flexible Benefits scheme, as well as the chance to develop your skills and further your long-term career within a growing, widely-respected industry leader!
Please quote PKG1610-37 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.