Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Third Party Pensions Company recruit for a DC Pensions Manager.
In order to apply for this role you must possess a good understanding of DC Pensions at a Senior Level
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Pensions Administrator
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Final Salary Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Admin
- DC Pensions Administrator
- Money Purchase Pensions Administrator
Purpose of the Job:
Ensure the delivery of a high quality DC pensions administration service to employers and members participating in the Pension Scheme. To provide
management support to the Executive Administration Manager.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To manage the service delivery of DC administration via the Companies appointed third party service providers in line with the Companies expectations, policies and management requirements. This will include dealing with any performance reviews together with the development of the service going forward.
- To provide management support for the Executive Administration Manager and project management support for the Company when dealing with any service change requirements and project implementation of potential future scheme benefit changes.
- To work in conjunction with the third party service providers to develop a “high value service offering” and to build and enhance existing relationships.
- To participate in developing a vision of delivering a first class service without increasing operating costs and delivery of projects and tasks to agreed schedules
- To monitor the quality of the third party service providers output through appropriate initiatives and processes in accordance with service commitment.
- To maintain and build close working relationship with other managers and provide support for Senior Scheme Managers and Scheme Managers as required.
- To ensure the timely and accurate provision of all appropriate information to internal and external customers within agreed timescales.
- To represent the Team and the Company on internal project groups and at administration meetings, presentations to members and employer forums.