Working for this large in house pensions department, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day administration in relation to the service provided to pensioners and dependants.
Typical duties will include:
* Calculation and payment of benefits, referring non-standard cases to Senior Pensions Administrator and Team Leader
* Efficient handling of correspondence, e-mail and telephone enquiries from pensioners, dependants and third party institutions
* Assist with specialist project work as required
* Process work in accordance with documented work flow procedures
* Undertake general checking and peer review responsibilities for other team members
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven individual to join an organisation who can genuinely provide you with lots of career progression and personal development. To be considered, you should have a proven knowledge of DC/DB pension arrangements. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and career development plan.