Are you looking to progress in your pensions career? Lacking a solid progression path? Join this leading TPA and work as part of a dynamic administration team servicing both members and clients on DB & DC pension scheme arrangements.
About the role
- Maintains and updates member records, process member events, including joiners, retirements, deaths, early leavers, transfers in and out, illustrative quotations.
- Assist with annual and periodic scheme events such as pension increase and annual renewal exercises.
- Drafts Administration Reports and prepares relevant data.
- Provides a timely, efficient, professional and personal service to meet the needs of all our client/members external and internal and agreed service levels.
- Proven experience of day-to-day pension administration – ideally both DB/DC and CARE pension arrangements.
- Has up to date knowledge of relevant pensions legislation, technical developments affecting pension administration and industry best practice
Please quote reference 1372442. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.