Excellent opportunity for a Pension Administrator to build on their existing skills within a forward thinking and dynamic consultancy, with an ethos set around supporting staff to maximise their potential!
About the role
- Administration of corporate pension schemes in accordance to the required standards and agreed deadlines.
- Ensure client work is processed in timely manner and within target dates
- Create/update process documentation related to assigned tasks/projects
- Calculate transfer and retirement scenarios and prepare event statements in a timely and accurate manner
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Good Knowledge of MS Office package (Especially Excel: VLOOKUP, formulas, pivot table, data formatting)
- Desire to learn and to gain knowledge on employee pensions scheme, based on the UK legislation
Bristol, Suffolk (hybrid) or fully remote working
Please quote reference 1377869. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.