Exceptional opportunity for a technically astute Pensions professional with this global industry leader’s in-house pension team.
Surrey, 1-2 days in office
About the role
- You will join a specialist Technical, Communications and Trustee Services team, providing expert pensions services to the trustees and company for their £billion+ pensions plans (DB and DC) across governance, compliance, legislation, regulation, communications, funding and policy
- Analyse developing pensions legislation and corporate activity such as changes in benefits, mergers, acquisitions or disposals, to interpret, present and implement recommendations
- Support in compliance of pensions schemes with a keen focus for best practice
- Provide technical expertise to the company, trustees and pensions team including training
- Ideally APMI or equivalent you will have demonstrable expertise of UK pensions legislation with the ability to research complex matters and apply findings across all aspects of pensions schemes
Company offers a highly paternalistic, collaborative working environment supporting flexible working
Please quote reference 1377598. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.