Provide senior support to the Pensions Officers in relation to the administrative and operational matters of the Pension Schemes.
About the role
- To participate in the operation and administration of the Pension Schemes
- Provide pro-active guidance to employees, The wider HR Community and resolve queries in relation to pension arrangements
- Develop effective working relationships within HR and Finance, along with the 3rd party Scheme administrators for to assist in the effective delivery of pension services
- Calculate the more complex contributions and benefits as required for members across the various Pension Schemes
- Review and approve the work carried out by the Pension Administrators
- Assist in the preparation of the papers for Trustee/Committee meetings
- Experience in a Pensions Administration role
- Understanding of a wide range of pension scheme administration and the calculation of benefits
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information and issues to non-specialists
- Ability to manage customer expectation and deliver great customer service
- Able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Please quote reference 1377727. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.