Join this family-feel third party provider of high quality bespoke pensions administration service for all types of trust based occupational pension schemes including Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Hybrid, CARE and AVC.
About the role
* Carry out specific administration tasks for a portfolio of client schemes/products in order to achieve the Team focus. Participate, as required, in business wide improvement activities
* To process accurately the full range of periodic tasks for the range of occupational schemes across the client base, including: annual renewals, benefit statement production, valuation data, annual CARE calculations, regular calculation testing, pension increases, production of membership movement and AVC reconciliation reports for the year end Trustees Report and Financial Statements, and any other activities identified by the manager
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Aware of the background to and basis of calculations and communications.
* Relevant previous experience of administration of UK occupational pension schemes
Please quote reference 1377688. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.