Receive excellent developmental support within this friendly Consulting team and broaden your consulting skillset.
Within this role you aid Senior Consultants as well as developing your own portfolio.
About the role
* Arranging meetings and compile agendas
* Production of draft minutes (incl circulation and approval)
* Maintaining and updating key governance documents / policies where relevant
* Build & maintain rapport with Trustees
* Act as alternative point of contact for the Trustee on a range of issues
* Manage external/internal projects where required –
* Working knowledge of day-to-day pension scheme management is essential
* Previous DB Consulting exposure – beneficial
* Client/Trustee facing exposure
Happy to look at candidates from a DB Consulting area with Trustee based exposure but also candidates looking to move into the area from an actuarial or admin background.
Please quote reference 1377824 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.