An exciting new role is now available within the actuarial tools team as this multi-award-winning consultancy!
You will be working in a dedicated team, experienced in providing consulting and actuarial tools to support our actuarial and administration business.
About the role
- The main duties of this role will involve developing and maintaining the consulting and actuarial tools that support our actuarial and administration business.
- Workflow and Project management, taking responsibility for completion of your work, working directly with senior members of our solution teams and IT
- Train and mentor more junior members of the team, and promote best practice across the department
- Strong IT skills with good working knowledge of MS Office suite of products, in particular Excel
- Experience of scripting using Python programming language.
- Experience of programming models, preferably in a defined benefit pensions consulting environment and a good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Broad understanding of how the UK pensions schemes operate, with an ability to interpret how our tools fit into our actuarial and administration processes and the impact of these on client work
Please quote reference 1377744. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.