Are you looking for a new role that can offer variety and career progression within a large, stable corporate organisation? Keen to find a position that provides a flexible working location including the option to be home-based?
We have a wonderful new opportunity for a SIPP / SASS Manager working in a team of approx. 30. You must have very detailed knowledge of SIPP and SSAS legislation and complex processes/transactions. People Management experience will be an advantage but not essential so this could be the perfect role for a Technical Specialist / Lead Administrator who has excellent pension's knowledge and is ready for a step up!
The role has a wide scope of responsibilities and requires a detailed understanding of SIPP and SSAS products, processes and relevant regulation. You must have a clear understanding of how to manage and mitigate key business risks. Knowledge of Delta SIPPPro and SSASPro would also be highly beneficial.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate;
• A practical understanding of complex SIPP and SSAS processes/transactions and regulatory reporting.
• Project management experience to help provide oversight and management of key projects as and when required.
• A passion for training and development.
• Experience of business process reviews, analysis and complaints management.
• Ability to analyse, interpret and utilise data from multiple sources to identify trends, issues, process inefficiencies, etc. Ability to produce reports detailing analysis and proposed recommendations.
Apply now for this wonderful opportunity to develop your career within the SIPP and SSAS area.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.