The role is to work with the team on projects to help clients assess and improve all aspects of Operational Delivery within Pensions with focus on administration, governance and data.
About the role
- Assist with the delivery of wide and varied projects to a number of pension clients who include some of the largest and most complex DB and DC pensions schemes in the UK
- Data strategy projects, including GMP-related exercises and benefit audits
- Trustee Board Effectiveness assessments, governance structure reviews and risk management assessments
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in the preparatory analysis required in the project delivery, prepare reports and participate in client meetings
- You will be supported by more senior members of the team who will be keen to hear your ideas and help develop your potential.
- For this role you will need previous experience as a Pensions Administrator, knowledge of DB & DC, manual calculations experience and some project exposure
- Good communication skills, problem-solving and a curious nature are essential
Please quote reference 1376363 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies