Part-time Senior Pension Administrator
Home-based (with the opportunity for office work if local to Sheffield or Darlington)
Part-time (minimum of 20 hours)
Capita is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer. We are looking for experienced and confident Senior Pensions Administrators to join our homebased team on a permanent basis. If you’re the type of person who loves to mentor more junior members of staff and has significant experience of working on DB Pension Schemes – this could be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing all work in accordance with the active management protocols
- Handling complex cases and conducting stress tests
- Authorising scheme records and events
- Scrutinising calculations and processes to ensure they are thorough, cost-effective and efficient
- Identifying and addressing complaints, when required
- Challenging both internal and external activities to improve the customer experience
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in both pensions administration and work management systems
- An ability to coach, train, develop and mentor junior members of the team, using your expertise, insights and knowledge
- A high level of proficiency when using Microsoft 365
- An accurate, detail-oriented approach to your work, and flexibility when managing multiple tasks with varying demands and deadlines
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience.
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- We believe in offering ways of working based on what suits an individual’s needs and circumstances, so are open to discussing any requests for flexible working arrangements
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose “Apply now” to fill out our short application, so that we can learn more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone.