Following a period of growth, this leading Advisory is seeking a pensions professional to join them as a Assistant Pensions Consultant to, provide a high calibre consultancy service to support the consultancy team and clients.
About the role
- Under the guidance of more senior consultants, you will undertake administration tasks for a portfolio of client pension schemes, efficiently and professionally
- Building strong relationships with each client, their administrators and other stakeholders.
- Producing and delivering clear and accurate internal and client correspondence, reports, newsletters and presentations. Understanding client’s objectives regarding their pension schemes and ensuring timely and efficient project management to achieve these.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and an aptitude to respond quickly to the needs of our clients.
- Previous pension experience would be beneficial.
Please quote reference 1377772. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.