Join this in-house pension team as a Pensions Systems Analyst.
About the role
- You will develop and maintain the Pensions Pension Administration system whilst performing cyclical tasks and ad-hoc system projects
- Delivering an excellent colleague experience and ensuring continuous improvement
- You will be responsible for maintenance, development and configuration of the Pensions administration systems
- Undertake calculations, processes (workflow), document generation, data reporting, extraction and analysis
- You will have extensive Pension systems experience and/or DB Pension Scheme administration
- Experience of complex technical benefit calculations and system solutions/processes Hybrid working.
Please quote reference 1377730. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.