Exciting opportunity to join this family-feel consultancy, where your input would be heard and implemented, as an Experienced Pensions Administrator.
About the role
- The senior administrator is responsible for a small team of administrators
- Checking and prioritising all day to day administration, pensioner payroll and administration related projects
- You will also be leading and supporting on ad-hoc projects, such as annual pension increases, annual renewal and completion of GMP projects
- You will need around 5 years defined benefit industry experience with a third party administrator, ideally PMI – DipPMI or QPA qualified
- Well organised. Excellent time keeper. Team player but able to lead by example
Please quote reference 1376581 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.