This long-established consultancy is seeking an Analyst who will be seconded to one of their clients. There are options for the role to be based either in Birmingham or London.
About the role
- Work with the Benefits Operations team to deliver operational aspects of strategy, governance, technology and day-to-day processing of EMEA benefit programmes
- Support operational and technology reviews and identify opportunities for efficiency and/or automation
- Support compliance with internal requirements as well local regulation and legislation
- Support the Benefits Operations team with cross regional/global operations and/or technology projects including cross regional and cross functional working group activity
- 0-3 years of EMEA Benefits operations experience and working knowledge of EMEA benefits/legislation preferred
- Working knowledge of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension arrangements an advantage
Please quote reference 1377238 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.