Due to recent and further expansion, this large pensions consultancy are seeking an accountant who will join their Accounts and Treasury Team who play an important part of the services offering to Trustees. You will work principally on the production of the annual pension scheme report and financial statements for a portfolio of pensions schemes and assist with internal and external audits.
Typical duties will include:
* Complete the preparation of the annual pension scheme report and financial statements for a portfolio of clients
* Liaise and build relationships with the auditors and Trustees
* Complete year end investment manager reconciliations
* Complete nominal ledger reconciliations as required
* Maintain required technical knowledge and expertise and share best practice with colleagues within the team
* Oversee the daily treasury function for several scheme bank accounts ensuring that scheme cash books are updated on a daily basis
* Review the production of the monthly bank reconciliations
This is a superb opportunity if you are looking to develop your career within a flexible and progressive environment. To be considered, you should be ideally progressing with AAT/ACCA qualifications with some pensions accounts/audit experience. In return, you will receive a competitive salary together with a comprehensive benefits package.