Exceptional opportunity with this industry leader as you manage the transition of Defined Benefit pension schemes administration as part of de-risking projects.
About the role
- Work closely with clients, from new business pitches and due diligence through to handover to the third party administration provider and ongoing relationship management
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure services are delivered on time
- As you work closely with colleagues across the organisation you will have the opportunity to broaden your exposure considerably, supporting your own career development with this fast growing organisation
- You will draw on up to date pensions legislative knowledge, including Final Salary regulation and benefit structures
- Knowledge of derisking is beneficial however experience in pensions operations, implementation or consulting will be considered, coupled with project management and client service focus
Benefits the role offers
Company is committed to an excellent, diverse working environment, supporting work/home life balance with expectation for around 2-3 days a week in the office if accessible, also able to consider remote working with travel to London c. 1-2 days a month, being flexible around business needs.
Please quote reference 1377691. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.