Fantastic opportunity for an entry-level/graduate to join this multi-award winning consultancy!
Benefit from a hybrid working structure and support through professional qualifications.
About the role
- Perform various administration tasks e.g. handling of new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths
- Perform manual benefits calculations
- Assist the team with project related work e.g. bulk mailshots to scheme members
- Previous office based experience ideally gained within the financial services or pensions industry would be advantageous.
- Able to demonstrate a basic awareness andor knowledge of pensions industry
Please quote reference 1373746. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.