Our client a leading global consultancy have an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior pensions administrator to join their respected Birmingham Office in the role of Project and Solutions Specialist.
As a Project and Solutions Specialist you will act as a key contact for the administration teams with regard to the general/overall knowledge of clients schemes specifically in relation to projects. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and coordinating client projects ensuring they are delivered to required standards of quality and timeliness.
- Ensuring all client generated issues, complaints and corrective actions are owned and proactively handled to closure within agreed deadlines.
- Attending client meetings to report on and discuss contracted services and to discuss changes. Improving client knowledge, awareness and best practice across teams, ensuring colleagues have the appropriate level of knowledge to deliver exceptional service.
- Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate.
- Coordinating improvements for the client and driving a culture of continuous improvement across teams.
- Ensuring any tasks that are beyond the standard contracted service to clients are highlighted to the Client Manager.
- Being a role model for colleagues by giving constructive feedback and coaching to support the development of others.
- Keeping technical knowledge and expertise up to date, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Providing project support to the member events teams (inclusive of revenue & non-revenue generating work)
- Providing subject matter expertise on project activities and other relatable work
- Providing input on developing new project solutions for client
- Managing time effectively to maximise revenue generating hours
- Identifying revenue opportunities/areas of improvement and supporting the implementation of the proposed changes
- Develop project plans and procedures for colleagues to follow for reoccurring projects.
- Provide input to the costing process for new client projects
- Provide training to the wider projects team for core project skills
As a Project and Solutions Specialist in is essential that you have a minimum of 4 years experience within pensions administration at a senior pensions administrator level or above. In addition your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Strong relationship management skills to manage clients and challenging situations.
- High level of technical expertise across relevant business area.
- An ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of others.
- Strong time-management skills, able to coordinate several projects at the same time
- A strong communicator, confident to express your own views and influence others
- Active listening to build a meaningful understanding of others’ perspectives: both clients and colleagues
- Progress with professional pensions qualifications
In return you will be working within an environment that will significantly contribute to the development of your pensions career. In addition you will enjoy a highly competitive salary and benefits package including a bonus, 25 days holiday and a flexible pay arrangement that will enable purchase of additional benefits including holiday.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above job reference to find our more regarding the role and company or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference and indicating your salary expectations..