Great opportunity to join a growing, successful consultancy and gain valuable experience working on PPF processes.
About the role
- Oversee a team of c. 5 administrators at all levels, including providing support, allocating work and delivering training when required
- Work as a department to ensure that members of the schemes get correct benefits and the best possible outcome, whether that is transfer to the PPF or buyout with an insurance company
- Manage the project plan and budget by regularly reviewing and escalate any queries or concerns
- Attend PPF, Trustee meetings and other meetings as required
- DB administration experience required.
- Knowledge of PPF processes would be an advantage but not necessary as full training will be provided
- You’ll be customer-service focused, with the ability to develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
Please quote reference 1377200. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.