Looking for a Project Manager with Pensions experience to works across scheme implementations and additional pensions services.
Employer is truly flexible, and you have a chance to work with an enviable client base.
About the role
- Manage the project lifecycle from inception to completion
- Be the single point of contact for the client during a project and support any change management queries
- Gathering updates from various internal teams and presenting to the clients/stakeholders.
- Identify any operational issues as they arise and make recommendations to Clients
- Design the project plan and agree deliverables
- Provide reports to senior management as required
- Experience in DC/DB operations administration & implementation
- Knowledge of investment and retirement market
- Ideally Prince 2/Agile Practitioner Qualified
Please quote reference 1377288. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies