Do you have experience of developing and maintaining customer relationships to build trust and ensure long-standing partnerships?
Would you, or others, describe you as resilient, commercially minded with a consultative approach?
Then this could be the next role for you! Read on to find out more…
As a Customer Relationship Manager (‘CRM’) your primary drive is to develop commercial, consultative and mutually beneficial working partnerships with each of your Heywood Pension Technologies (‘HPT’) customers, within your portfolio.
In addition, your responsibilities include:
- Adopt a consultative approach to fully understand and document the needs of each of your customers
- Develop a network of contacts and relevant decision makers across your customer portfolio. This will then enable you to build credibility and influence others which strengthens loyalty and retention
- Identify revenue opportunities
- Understand your customer's operational strengths and weaknesses, what is important to them, possible concerns, and opportunities for us to support their strategic objectives
- Focus on revenue targets for your customer portfolio upon which you will provide progress reports and achievements against set targets
- Lead contract reviews with your customers
- Act as the voice of the customer - collaborate with team members, and the wider business, to ensure that any customer challenges are effectively and efficiently resolved that their views, perceptions, and experiences are fully represented.
Experience within the pensions industry and/or software technology is not essential but would be a bonus.
Frequent UK wide travel including overnight stays (under COVID-19 secure measures where applicable)
Heywood Pension Technologies (‘HPT’) combines a passion for software with Agile methodologies to create modern software solutions for businesses, pension providers and third parties that help transform how their members manage their lifelong financial journeys.
Working for an expanding established market leader, you will have a real voice to influence our evolution. Continued learning and progression is ingrained in our daily life, encouraged through a variety of forums from e-learning subscriptions and a monthly down-tools day (“Hive Day”) and communities of practice for learning and experimentation. Our open culture encourages wide participation and innovation.
We also reward our hard work through regular socials, organised by our people. Socials events include fiercely competitive online quizzes, sporting events, games nights and much more!
We are very fortunate at HPT to have grown our business during a global pandemic, remotely on-boarding over 70 (and counting) new recruits in the last 18 months.
Discover more at www.heywood.co.uk/careers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Work from home
We are committed to a hybrid working model. We have empowered our people to determine if working from home or the office, under current safety provisions set out by official guidelines, suits them best; giving us all greater flexibility.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19