An excellent opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator looking for a role to work remotely.
About the role
- Provide a service that is considered to be “First Class” by clients and in accordance with agreed measures and timescales.
- Allocate and check Pensions Associates work for accuracy and ensure deadlines are met. Process all aspects of membership administration. Provide members with benefit quotations as requested, accurately and to agreed deadlines.
- Knowledge of policies and process of ISO 27001 and where they can be accessed and followed
- Demonstrate a good understanding of DB and DC administration, including practical experience of benefit calculations, contracting-out and the Pension Freedoms.
- Extensive DB/DC experience.
- Ability to complete manual calculations accurately.
- Good team player.
- Ability to review the work of others to ensure accuracy.
- Knowledge and understanding of current pension legislation and an appreciation of upcoming changes.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity to join a growing business with a friendly, enthusiastic and driven team working together to deliver outstanding service. Apply now for further details; you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and good employee benefits.
Please quote reference 1372764. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.