Exceptional client-facing opportunity with this financial services specialist as you manage implementation of de-risking transactions.
About the role
- Work closely with clients, from new business pitches and due diligence through to handover to the operations team and ongoing relationship management
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure services are delivered on time
- You will draw on up to date pensions legislative knowledge, including Final Salary regulation and benefit structures
- Knowledge of derisking is beneficial however experience in pensions operations, implementation or consulting will be considered, coupled with project management and client service focus
Benefits the role offers
- Company offers a superb working environment, supporting work/home life balance with expectation for around 2 days a week in the office, as well as exceptional benefits and bonus potential.
Please quote reference 1364039 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.