Our client is building a new pensions team and requires 8 Pensions Specialists to work on a fixed term contract until December 2023. These roles can be based anywhere across the UK and if you are a highly motivated individual with passion and desire to contribute to the positive reputation of the business.
About the role
- Respond to complex pension queries in a professional and timely manner
- Deliver complex pension casework compliantly within agreed timescales
- Deliver pension technical knowledge training to Team Members
- Work with 3rd party Pension Administrators to deliver the project successfully
- Quality assure a range of activities including pension & payroll calculations
- Update and maintain database/systems
- To collate, analyse data and prepare reports
- Working with the payroll team and clients reward team as required
- To provide technical guidance/updates to various stakeholders
- Previous Pension Administration experience
- Ability to perform complex pension calculations and understand the flow of transactions in an integrated HR and Payroll system
- Ability to explain to non pension specialists complex technical matters
Please quote reference 1377197. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.