Develop and push your career forward within this growing Pensions consultancy, works across an enviable portfolio of clients delivering Trustee Governance and Secretarial support. Oversee deliver of benefit strategy and consulting support, covering governance, scheme secretarial and strategic communications.
About the role
- Provide all round consulting support to a portfolio of clients, act as central point of contact.
- Attend trustees’ meetings – provide full trustee secretarial services
- Management of client projects
- Managing and coordinating preparation of Trustee Report and Accounts
- Interpret complex pension matters and provide advice to Trustees / Company accordingly
- Previous experience working across UK occupational pensions schemes (DB, DC or Hybrid)
- Working knowledge of pensions scheme trustees, secretarial and governance support
- Ideally APMI qualified – or on track Join a well-recognised company, with excellent benefits and flexible working as standard
Please quote reference 1377192. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.