Excellent opportunity for a Client facing Pensions professional to join an award-winning consultant to deliver exceptional services
About the role
- Be responsible for the retention and relationship of a portfolio of clients
- Attend Trustee Meetings and Administration Sub-Committee Meetings
- First point of contact for Trustees, Employers and other related parties to ensure queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Prepare agenda packs and minutes for Admin Sub-Committee Meetings
- Be involved in new business tenders
- Manage the transition and installation of new pension schemes
- Sound knowledge on the administration of Defined Benefit pensions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads
- Previous experience in the administration of Defined Benefit pensions would be desirable.
- Good opportunities for development, role based out of Bristol but with very flexible working and the need to go to the office as required.
Please quote reference 1377106 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.