Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a TPA who are presently recruiting for a home based Pensions Implementation Analyst and a Pensions Implementation Consultant.
To be considered for these roles you must possess DB Pension Schemes experience with the ability to interpret scheme rules.
Analyst - Key Duties:-
- As part of the Scheme Benefits team you will ensure all aspects of a transition and change are delivered on time and to a high standard within a controlled project environment.
- Meet with clients during the implementation cycle to understand their requirements, data, processes and systems, and make recommendations on how to implement our product(s)/service(s)
- Undertake scheme analysis and system configuration
- Support the production of requirement documentation
- Participate in client meetings and project status calls
- Undertake data analysis and testing tasks
- Support the technical development of our technology platforms through participation in new and enhanced developments
- Provide support where necessary to the line manager in the effective management of staff
- Facilitate internal and external system training when required
What we're looking for:
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with Defined Benefit Pension Schemes and able to interpret scheme rules
- Experience with Pensions and/or employee benefits administration processes/software
- Client Relationship skills with the ability to use appropriate communication methods with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse web requirement documents and identify impacts to Benefit products
Meet clients during the implementation cycle to understand their requirements, data, processes and systems, and make recommendations on how to implement our product(s)/service(s)
* Owns and responsible for performing ad-hoc or unusual Implementation data processes
* Support and develop junior team members, and manage junior resource for specific tasks
* Gather and interpret client requirements and processes, translate these into online solutions
* Undertake system demonstrations to existing clients
* Identify, collate and document scheme/product information
* Support the technical development of our technology platforms through participation in analysis and design, and specification production for new and/or enhanced developments
What we’re looking for:
* Knowledge of pensions and can explain the difference between DB, DC, CARE and Annuities and how they are administered
* Advance Excel skills including the use of pivot tables, lookups and can create and run macros
* Knowledge of databased designs and relationship of links
* Can analyse data requirements and specifications and/or documentation to translate into internal processes, configuration and setup
* Can evidence previous experience of clearly communicating technical/system information to audiences with technical and non-technical backgrounds
* End to end experience of the project lifecycle - able to describe the key elements of projects including initiation, governance, control and closure
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have DB PENSIONS SCHEMES AND IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies