Exciting opportunity for someone to join this leading UK financial services group Defined Benefits (DB) Business Area, as an Operational Development Analyst.
About the role
- Within this role you will work with the Head of DB Data and Operational Development to identify small to medium sized process improvements and assist with the implementation of these changes
- As well as providing delivery support to the DB team on improvement projects to further enhance operational capability and optimise efficiency
- You will also deputise for the Head of DB Data and Operational Development as required/where appropriate
- As a technical expert on the team, you will need to support the delivery of a portfolio of small-medium improvement projects, supporting other areas of the team as needed
- You will be a highly competent user of Microsoft Excel (expert), VBA (expert), SQL Server (mid-level), Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Python (beneficial but not essential)
- Taking a hands-on approach is necessary in this role, finding solutions to problems that may arise
- Experience with DB pension schemes is ideal
Please quote reference 1377150. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.