This award-winning ‘Outstanding Employer’, family-feel consultancy is actively seeking a systems analyst to support their pension scheme administration service.
About the role
- The role entails maintenance of all administration systems, which include the Profund oPen administration platform, Bizflow the business process management system, OnBase the electronic document management system and Clarity the member website architecture.
- The successful candidate will help in the implementation of new clients within the pensions administration department, in coding and maintaining calculations and resolving errors for all clients on the oPen platform.
- Additionally, they will be responsible for supporting the administration team with ad-hoc reports and tools as well as developing / enhancing applications to bring more automation to the business.
- You will ideally have similar experience in pensions administration, familiar with pensions systems and technical project delivery.
- Education to A-Level.
- Experience with SQL and MS Excel are essential, ideally coupled with T-SQL, Profund, HTML/ASPX.
Please quote reference 1377044 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.