Fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a growing team providing clients with leading edge project management across various pensions areas.
Work for a Market-Leading consultancy, excellent progression and support, you will be given opportunities to excel and grow.
About the role
- Deliver projects to clients (trustee and corporates) with a primary focus on DB pension schemes
- Take projects from inception through to completion
- Client facing – lead the client through the project process
- Prepare Project Plans and communication strategy for agreement by the project steering group
- Prepare and maintain the project reports, registers and logs
- Establish and manage project controls
- Strong pension knowledge along with being able to demonstrate excellent project management skills
- Ideally an understanding of the work involved in GMP reconciliation, rectification and equalisation
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills, being able to engage and manage all parties involved in the projects
Any UK Office/Home-based role.
Please quote reference 1376942 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.