Room to develop your skills and experience and head up a small department within this market-leading pensions consultancy. You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path, there are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and you’ll get the support you need to do just that.
About the role
- Making day-to-day operational decisions within or for a small group/department
- Balancing the workload across the team, working with clients to resolve concerns
- Conducting hands-on training
- Attend documented regular team meetings, encouraging proactive involvement from all participants.
- Attend meetings with the client and relevant third parties and act as Client Relationship Manager
- This role is within project deliver so a background in Pensions projects is preferable
- Experience of working within a GMP project background
- Previous management experience
Fully home based but ability to utilise closest office
Please quote reference 1377161. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.