Excellent opportunity to join a small, specialist in-house team, responsible for the management of the company’s pension schemes.
About the role
- Oversee the day-to-day management and administration of the various pensions and benefit schemes
- Line management of two Pension & Benefit Administrators, whilst still being ‘hands-on’ in work
- Scope to work on varied projects such as scheme transfers, changing TPA provider and new system implementation
- Identify any process improvements to increase the efficiency and quality of all aspects of the Pensions & Benefits function
- Support with communication strategies to promote the benefits of pension schemes and any legislative changes
- Manage the relationship between the company and trustees
- Develop communication strategies to promote the benefits of pension schemes to raise company-wide awareness of pensions-related matters
- Strong working knowledge of DB pension scheme regulation/requirements
- Knowledge of DC and LGPS schemes would be advantageous
- Pension qualifications would be beneficial to the role
- Understands the importance of team work and actively focuses on being an effective leader
- A resilient individual who is able to perform well under pressure
Please quote reference 1377156. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.