Excellent opportunity for a level 4 qualified pensions professional to provide comprehensive financial planning advice to new and existing clients of the company, with particular reference to Pensions and Employee Benefits. Grow and develop your own portfolio of clients and enhance service delivery across the business.
About the role
- Responsible for providing financial advice to company Directors/ Owners and individual employees.
- Establishing new schemes, managing existing schemes, re-broking schemes, advising on investment strategies within schemes,
- Work across a variety of schemes, GPP’s, Occupational pensions, SSAS, SIPP, Retirement Annuity contracts and AE
- Be involved in wider Group Risk and Flexible benefit areas
- Assist with updating of Procedures Manual and ensure that it remains up to date
- Contribute to corporate development
- Comply with the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly requirements
- Must have attained Level 4 qualification
- Extensive experience within a similar advice-based role
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
Please quote reference 1377154. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.