Are you a Pensions/Senior Pensions Administrator seeking to broaden skills into a new area. This is an exciting opportunity to work from home and support the Pensions Operations Manager with Employer Engagement. A first-class communicator you will ensure the effective communication and promotion of the pension scheme are administered in line with SLA’s as well as relevant legislation and regulation.
About the role
- Foster excellent relationships by maintaining clear lines of communication, including the production of regular reports and undertaking regular client and employer visits in line with SLA's Enhance the employer reputation by being active within the public sector pensions community including submitting applications for industry awards and increasing the recognition of the company through attendance at promotional and industry events
- Deliver presentations at multiple sites to relevant stakeholders as required and in line with SLA's
- Deliver employer training at multiple sites and awareness as appropriate and where specific needs are identified
- Prepare and present reports to internal and external clients and customers relating to pension administration
- Practical experience ideally in Local Government pension scheme environment
- Proven experience in a customer service / communications role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively present complex information to all levels, including presenting to large groups of people
Please quote reference 1377141 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.