Varied and interesting career move for a skilled Pensions Administration Manager working on a £multi-billion pension fund.
About the role
- Ensure delivery of member-focused DB/DC pensions administration services
- Manage technical issues, identifying industry or legislative developments, with a keen focus on best practice
- Draw on your experience of managing pensions administration services in-house or third party with the ability to inspire the team and support ongoing development mentoring less experienced individuals for example with complex calculation queries
- Defined Benefit pension scheme experience is required, Defined Contribution experience would be beneficial
- Utilise excellent interpersonal skills liaising across this large, complex organisation, with key stakeholders, trustees and external providers to resolve queries
Company offers a collaborative, flexible working culture, with hybrid working 3 days office/2 days home. They are also able to consider applicants seeking part-time 4 days a week.
Please quote reference 1377074. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.