Varied in-house career move for a skilled Pension Accountant, hybrid working.
About the role
- Work as part of a collaborative team supporting the Trustees of £bn+ DB pension schemes
- Ensure timely production of scheme accounts, controls, budgets, investment transitions and monthly investment reconciliations
- Opportunity to attend quarterly governance committee meetings and present agenda items
- With a working knowledge of the pensions industry legislative framework and interest in best practice, a professional accounting qualification is useful, but not essential
- Company offers an excellent working environment, including opportunity to work from home c. 2 days a week
Please quote reference 1376221. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.