Looking for appoint talented and ambitious Senior Actuarial Technical Specialists – home based.
Join an established centre of excellence, specialising in a wide range of retirement solutions, providing technical expertise and support to our UK Retirement market.
About the role
- Work as part of a team on complex defined benefit modelling using advanced actuarial skills and techniques
- Carrying out non-standard scheme benefit calculations
- Checking technical accuracy on work of all complexities across services
- Assist and mentor Junior team members
- Managing client work across multiple services
- Experience working on DB pensions within an actuarial role
- strong understanding of how UK pensions schemes operate
- Strong analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in carrying out Benefit calculations
What can you expect
- Competitive salary and highly flexible working practices including remote working
- Exposure to a wide range of services with an abundance of career enhancing opportunities.
- Potential for opportunities in other lines of business
Please quote reference 1377068. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.