Business area is growing and we’re looking for candidates Consultant level through to Partner for this market-leading consultancy. Develop your career and work on an exceptional portfolio of clients Unrivalled and the largest group of DC experts (including governance, scheme design, investment consultants, provider and technical researchers and technicians) in the UK.
About the role
- Lead on clients delivering and promoting services
- Work with trustees and sponsors run their DC pension arrangements
- Review work produced by junior consultants and analysts
- Build new and develop existing business through maintaining relationships, networking, attending events, seminars and being a knowledgeable expert in DC
- Contribute to future strategy for the team, working with the leadership team and local business leaders from other lines of business
- Experience in a Defined Contributions Consultancy role (or similar)
- Strong Governance experience
- Relevant professional qualification such as PMI, FIA/FFA or CFA
- Proven experience in managing projects
Chance to work within a dynamic growing team with a competitive reward package and a fantastic suite of employee benefits.
Locations countrywide with hybrid working or fully supported work from home.
Please quote reference 1377067. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.