Fantastic opportunity to join this successful firm and take the next step in your pensions consultancy career.
About the role
- Join an experienced team of Consultants and provide clients with advice on the design, funding, administration and communication of their pension schemes
- You will report directly to Partners in the firm, and be entrusted to manage your own portfolio of small clients
- Prepare for and attend, as required, company/trustee/governance committee meetings
- Oversee and support more junior consultants
- Research and report on future changes in pension legislation/market developments and ensure knowledge is factored into procedures, processes and strategic planning
- Experience in a DB client/trustee-facing consultancy role required
- Ideally APMI or working towards
- Able to help lead and develop junior staff and work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and demands
- Good presentation skills and credible with main client contact, trustees and members
Please quote reference 1377061. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.