Exciting opportunity to take your career forward within the trustee area with a growing specialist consultancy.
About the role
* Working as part of a dynamic team, you’ll support Trustee Managers and gain valuable exposure to different scheme arrangements
* Prepare for trustee meetings, compiling papers and presentations
* Attend trustee meetings, taking minutes and sharing action points following the meeting, to ensure requirements are met
* Manage key projects for clients
* Attend client pitches and develop scheme relations
* You will possess in-depth experience dealing with Defined Benefit occupational pension schemes, ideally in a trustee-facing role, however consulting or administration background would be considered
* Progress with PMI and a higher education would be an advantage
Please quote reference 1373918 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.