You will make an active contribution to team goals, develop your skills and broaden your experience.
About the role
* Delivering pragmatic solutions
* Preparing helpful and informative documentation
* Talking to pension scheme members, clients and third parties
* Guiding scheme members through their pension journey.
* Providing support to the payroll team, (training will be provided)
* At least two years in a DC or DB pension role
* At least one PMI qualification or equivalent, or willing to study for one.
* Excellent communication skills, with ability to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way.
* Ability to calculate pensions and interpret scheme rules
* Good awareness of legislative issues
* Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously, in line with the responsibilities that the role requires
* Ability to meet client SLAs, contribute to good practice and foster the development of junior team members.
* Experience of running pension payrolls would be desirable but is not essential
Please quote reference 1376359. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.